Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Competition and the March Madness NCAA Bracket


A little competition is always good for a family. And my family is no exception. We are very sports oriented, and you could say that we are all a wee bit competitive. ;) But even if you’re not, a little dose can be really fun. I could talk about our intense four-square games or card games that involve name calling (lol) but I’ll stick with the current most popular competitive event - March Madness!  

So how’s your bracket doing? You know, the NCAA basketball tournament. It seems everyone is always talking about it. If you don’t know where to start - it’s easy to find one online, print and fill it out. My husband and son have a ton of knowledge and usually do pretty well. Me, I pick based on the name, the mascot or the colors. Don’t laugh - I do pretty well! And of course, you have to have a prize! And our stakes are high! All five of us fill out a bracket and the loser makes dinner. Not only does it give us something to talk about, but it gives us something to look forward to. So if basketball isn’t your thing, find a little something to stir up some competition (we regularly run to the car laughing, “Last one’s a rotten egg!”) because I assure you it’ll bring a little joy to your day.

Yes, Life is but a Theme!  

No comments:

Post a Comment