Sunday, April 21, 2013

Love Collage


Love. That word is really speaking to me lately. It seems to be popping up all over the place and I feel I just have to address it.

So the other day my daughter wanted me to do a craft project with her. Well, I turned to Pinterest, of course! I saw a very cool design similar to the one I made (see picture below) A sheet of card stock and a $5 frame later, and wah lah! I have a cute addition for our couch side table.























My daughter, on the other hand, made a similar type of design for her good friend’s birthday. In the middle she put a picture of the two of them. Around that she taped down all sorts of meaningful words in their friendship. We had a bunch of fun looking through old magazines, cutting out letters and taping them down. But more importantly, we had great conversation. And, that, my friends, is what LOVE is all about!

Yes, Life is but a Theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment