Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sports Water Bottle Label

Even though it’s April, the madness of March is still with us! We are heading to the basketball state tournament for 8th grade girls this weekend. Of course, my daughter is very excited for the event. This is her first time attending this tournament, while most of her team has already competed in this tournament in the past. And it’s quite a big deal as you must be invited to attend every year! Not only that, but these parents are all in! The girls will be decked out with matching monogrammed socks and towels, homemade T-shirts, headbands, door signs - all thanks to the amazing moms! So I decided to contribute my little dose of team spirit. I made water bottle labels - matching our team colors purple, black and white.
You just have to design, print, and tape the paper to disposable water bottles (rip off the existing label first, of course). I included a couple of close ups so you could check out the amazing creativity! A good theme needs creative wording, right?!

You can change the nutrition facts to be geared toward any subject or sport.
I know they are going to love them. In fact, I already made them for my older daughter who plays at the varsity level (I just changed the name to their school mascot). One of the players swore there was magic in the water as she felt better than ever. ha! (And they did win the game!)
Go Team!

Yes, Life is but a Theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment